Wednesday 1 April 2020

Wednesday 1 April

Day 17. I so wanted to do something funny for April Fool's Day but I honestly didn't have it in me. I hate even to admit that, but that's what a crisis will do for you. However, I was encouraged to see that having fun need not be a complicated affair. Simply dressing up to put the rubbish out can do it for you.

This is definitely next on my list. Although the walk from the front door to the front gate, where the bins are, may not be far enough to truly do my outfit justice. And if I walk any further down the road, I may get stopped and fined €600 (fortunately it would be my first offence, or else I might get imprisoned for 4 months). Worth it though, I feel. Anyone care to join the challenge?


Tim is not so much into dressing up, never has been. At least, unless you include the Gandalf-style woollen bernoose he wraps up in when he sits on the balcony to read and journal in the early morning. I think he tells himself that it's not frivolous, you know? What with the inter-cultural aspect in addition to the old wizard. Anyhow, he'll probably stick with colour coordinating his clothes with the garden.

I think I could get Kez to dress up. Getting her to put the rubbish out might be more difficult. But Manu? She's taking the whole 'night-time pyjamas, day-time pyjamas' approach to her lockdown dress code. Her dressing gown is the most dressed up she gets.


So that's your fun fashion update, people. But keep your eyes open, you never know what you might see when you go to put your rubbish in the bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment